How are you on this fine Thursday morning? Me? I’m good!
1. So…. over the weekend, I celebrated 26!!! It was an amazing weekend. Chris planned a day trip to Sedona, which I have been wanting to go to for a while… So we woke up Saturday morning, ate a leisurely breakfast, drank a few eggnog lattes, dropped MB off at doggy day care and headed to Sedona.
He planned a hike to Devil’s Bridge (an easy 5ish miler). So once we got to the top, we ate lunch (enter in super attractive eating picture).
2. After our hike, we made our way to a winery. Where we sampled some wine and had some delicious chocolate… hey, you only turn 26 once, right?!?!?
3. We’ve also celebrated our birthdays this year with Mexican, Fro Yo and Benihana’s… It’s never-ending. LOL
4. Our friends planned a Christmas-themed night out on Saturday for all the December birthdays. I got this awesome leopard santa hat… but I’m still on the hunt for an ugly sweater or sweater vest.
5. I’ve been enjoying iced eggnog lattes all week with almond-milk eggnog. Good thing they don’t sell eggnog all year. Yikes.
6. Chris impulsively put a giant sams-club sized bag of chocolate covered blueberry and acai berries. That bag is going to be the death of me.
7. AND then we got a huge tub of popcorn from the popcorn factory this week. OMG. ‘Tis the season for eating. everything. So far… my pants still fit. :)
8. I have to prick my finger and get blood for our company’s wellness program… and I tried it this AM… after putting it off for a week… and I was seconds away from passing out. I laid down for a bit to regain composure and decided I would try again tomorrow. I hate giving blood or having blood work done.
9. We ordered our wedding invitations and save the dates! Shit’s getting real, y’all. :)
10. I cannot wait to go home and see all our family for the holidays!
11. An early 90s & Christmas throwback :)
12. This. <3
13. I go dress shopping in 16 days. CRAZY. I am nervous!
14. I get to see my favorite in 13 days. <3
15. Blake, I am taking back my vest when I get home for Christmas. You’ve been warned. ;)
Have a wonderful day!