Who doesn’t love a good survey? Especially on a Monday. #amiright? <– the answer is yes. I am always right. Just ask Chris.😉
1. What brings you the most joy?
Simple things. Love. A good laugh. Meatball’s butt wiggle. Coffee dates. Ice cream. Nature.
2. What are your vices?
Shoes. Wine. Chocolate. Shopping.
3. What is on your nightstand?
Waterbottle, bobby pins and a bowl of misc things that I never look at or touch so clearly they go on the nightstand.
4. Do you have a secret talent?
Some may say that my cupcakes or cookies or just baking in general.
5. What is your greatest indulgence?
Aside from spending money on all the things, any sort of dessert or nut butter.
6. What should every woman try at least once in her life?
Living alone. Traveling solo – even if it’s just for a weekend.
Doing something that makes her feel like a badass – CrossFit, Yoga, Running – whatever it is!
7. What makes you laugh?
These two goons. (And what a throwback. Makes me fall in love all over again!)
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you?
In one year I’ve coached two different teams (at the same time) while cheering on two different teams. –> Best year ever.
My first alcoholic drink was when I was 17.
I’ve been bungee jumping.
9. What is on your bucket list?
The ultimate item on my list? Traveling to all the places. But I have ALWAYS wanted to go to the Rainforest.
10. What’s on your feet right now?
11. How did you make your first dollar?
Either filing at my mom’s work or babysitting. Or maybe it was helping clean the house? How can I find someone to pay me for cleaning my house, again?!
12. What superstition do you believe in?
11:11 -> I always make a wish.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most?
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
Probably my stepparents! I love them both so much which in turn brought me my siblings. I have two pretty incredible families. I am so, so blessed.
15. What is on your liquor shelf?
Nothing. I don’t even think we have one? We do, however, have a beer fridge which is always stocked with “specialty” beers.
16. What is on your kitchen counter?
Kitchenaid mixer, toaster oven, food processor and a basket of junk since we don’t have a junk drawer.
17. What would you never leave home without?
Cell phone.😦 –> I need to spend less time on it!
18. What movie has the greatest ending?
All of my favorite movies are a little sad, so I had to think hard about this.
…and I haven’t come up with one.
19. Who is on the guest list for your ideal dinner party?
Leo Dicaprio, because…Leo. Gerard Butler, because… Gerard. Julia Roberts (fav). Zac Brown, Jennifer Lawrence and Rebel Wilson. I think that would be a pretty awesome dinner party. When can we make this happen?
20. What is one thing you wish you had known when you were younger?
That good people sometimes make poor decisions. And we were made to forgive and accept everyone as they are. Life is happier without anger, resentment and judgments. Basically: Move on!
Now it’s your turn… answer any question or take the survey!