How are you on this fine Thursday morning? Me? I’m good!
1. So…. over the weekend, I celebrated 26!!! It was an amazing weekend. Chris planned a day trip to Sedona, which I have been wanting to go to for a while… So we woke up Saturday morning, ate a leisurely breakfast, drank a few eggnog lattes, dropped MB off at doggy day care and headed to Sedona.
3. We’ve also celebrated our birthdays this year with Mexican, Fro Yo and Benihana’s… It’s never-ending. LOL
4. Our friends planned a Christmas-themed night out on Saturday for all the December birthdays. I got this awesome leopard santa hat… but I’m still on the hunt for an ugly sweater or sweater vest.
5. I’ve been enjoying iced eggnog lattes all week with almond-milk eggnog. Good thing they don’t sell eggnog all year. Yikes.
6. Chris impulsively put a giant sams-club sized bag of chocolate covered blueberry and acai berries. That bag is going to be the death of me.
7. AND then we got a huge tub of popcorn from the popcorn factory this week. OMG. ‘Tis the season for eating. everything. So far… my pants still fit. :)
8. I have to prick my finger and get blood for our company’s wellness program… and I tried it this AM… after putting it off for a week… and I was seconds away from passing out. I laid down for a bit to regain composure and decided I would try again tomorrow. I hate giving blood or having blood work done.
9. We ordered our wedding invitations and save the dates! Shit’s getting real, y’all. :)
10. I cannot wait to go home and see all our family for the holidays!
11. An early 90s & Christmas throwback :)
12. This. <3
13. I go dress shopping in 16 days. CRAZY. I am nervous!
14. I get to see my favorite in 13 days. <3
15. Blake, I am taking back my vest when I get home for Christmas. You’ve been warned. ;)
Have a wonderful day!