I feel like we have a lot to catch up on. Regardless of the dreary Minnesota weather, this week has been pretty good!
1. I decided not to weigh in this week. Simply because I didn’t like what I saw last week and I didn’t it want to ruin my week. I think that’s progress?
2. My HRM is back in working order. I got the replacement part in the mail and it’s been so nice to have it back. Maybe I’ll be able to sneak in a long run when I’m home this weekend
3. I have waited about 15 years for my sister to actually WANT me to do her hair. Luckily for her, I did it anyway (when she was younger) whether she liked it or not… she usually cried :)
4. THIS!! Amazing. I will never go back.
5. This little new accessory just makes me smile!
6. “Date nights” make things better. Especially when desserts are involved. Impromptu Whole Foods run and $20 later we walk out with a few impulse buys (see #13).
7. Apparently something has been wrong with my cable for about a week. That’s PROOF I’m addicted to Netflix. Mainly Gossip Girl.
8. God loves me. You want to know HOW I know? I left my oven on ALL freaking day on Tuesday (only about 11 hours) and my apartment didn’t burn down. And nothing melted (my stove top gets SUPER hot and melts everything on it when it’s on). If that’s not proof, I don’t know what is! I have been known to leave my straightener on for a few days (or a week, whoops) but never my oven!
9. Running my second 5K in a month. Nothing special (it’s not timed, it’s a small “unrace”), but there is beer involved so it’s bound to be awesome.
10. If you want a good laugh… this song is pretty great. I <3 Macklemore.
11. Something about The Four Tops radio station makes me so nostalgic! I really believe that I was born in the wrong decade.
12. I have a huge bag of dried fruit is going to be THE DEATH OF ME. Seriously. I should know by now to never go grocery shopping hungry.
13. Because I am the worst impulse buyer, the BF created a rule for me: I need to say I want/need something three times before I “can” buy it. While good in theory, I talk and plead my case for everything that I think I might want on a daily basis… so I have a lot of things on my list to buy
Just bought an aztec skirt I have lusting after. And maybe a few other things….
14. Only about 40 days until our trip to Yellowstone & Glacier. I’m excited, but I don’t think anything can quite compare to Yosemite (and our Half Dome hike). I’m the one with the red shirt about 1/2 way up (below).
15. I MISS CHEER!
Hoping my BFF and I will find an open cheer team to join.
16. Normally I would end on #15, because now the list will feel incomplete without at least 4 more points. Anyway- I have 7 (open, of course) different flavors of nut butter right now in my cabinets. Please tell me this is normal!
That’s all! Happy Thursday!